Expert Installation of Concrete Coatings
Interested in Our Services? Get a Free Quote Today!
We service the following cities and towns: Forest Hill, Bel Air, Fallston, Street, Abingdon, Joppa, Kingsville, Baldwin, Fork, Jacksonville, Phoenix, Monkton, Sparks Glencoe, Butler, Cockeysville, Timonium, Towson, Owings Mills, Reisterstown and White Marsh.
View Our Epoxy-Polyurea-Polyaspartic Flooring Galleries
For more information on our epoxy-polyurea-polyaspartic floor coatings, or to schedule a free in-home estimate, give us a call or request a quote using the buttons below.
At Forte Garage Floor Coatings, we install high-end epoxy, polyurea-polyaspartic concrete floor coating systems. We leave “1-day polyurea” systems to the amateurs…they’re thin and not commercial grade (read this article about 1-day systems: “We’re Fighting Back: The Truth About “1-Day” Concrete Coating Systems”). Our mission is to provide our customers with thick, industrial-grade coatings, installed by trained applicators…nothing less.
When our warranty says “lifetime”, we mean it…no hidden warranty exclusions against moisture or staining.
Because our coatings are so durable, they’re not only installed in residential garages. We apply our coatings as retail and commercial flooring as well…spaces exposed to extreme traffic and heavy loads, where durable, industrial-grade flooring is essential. Our epoxy, polyurea-polyaspartic products and flooring systems meet the requirements of these harsh environments by providing excellent flexural strength and superior impact, abrasion, moisture, chemical and stain resistance.
Concrete Evaluation & Coating Installation
Our evaluation and installation process typically proceeds as follows:
- Face-to-Face Estimate: We provide an on-site evaluation of your space to be coated (be it residential, commercial or retail). Each space is unique and requires a thorough evaluation. Over-the-phone estimates should be suspect. We’ll take exact measurements and multiple moisture readings of your concrete with a Tramex moisture meter. During this time, you’ll be able to view and touch our coating system sample boards, which come in a variety of colors and styles, to help you choose which system best fits your unique space. (You can also preview our various coating system options here).
- Concrete Preparation: To start, we prepare your concrete using high-end propane grinders with HEPA-filtered, dust-mitigating attachments, and our proprietary concrete patch systems. The objective here is to create the perfect canvas before applying the first primer coat.
- Application of the Moisture-Mitigating Primer: Our coating systems start with the application of an extremely thick, 100%-solids moisture-mitigating primer coat. Twice the thickness of a typical application (equivalent to both a primer and color coat combined). We’ll never apply a polyurea direct-to-concrete.
- Chip Broadcast: We then broadcast your personally-selected mica stone blend in a full-chip spread into the “wet” primer. Because our primer coat is so thick (not wafer-thin like 1-day systems), the chips properly embed in the coating.
- Clear Polyaspartic Topcoats: To finish, we apply two separate topcoats (not one) of our 100%-solids polyaspartic clear. As part of the second coat, we add anti-skid aggregate to minimize potential slippage. Our 100%-solids polyaspartic is industrial-grade, so we warrant against staining from hot-tire transfer (“plasticizer migration”) and most automotive fluids. There’s no need for “vehicular pads” or other silly warranty exclusions that are customary with 1-day coating systems.
Relax and Enjoy
Just choose your preferred coating system and we’ll handle the rest. We’re committed to customer satisfaction and the highest quality service possible. Beginning with the design and throughout installation, we guarantee a worry-free process. All you need to do is relax and enjoy your newly transformed concrete floor. Contact Forte Garage Floor Coatings today for a free quote.
Your best local epoxy, polyurea-polyaspartic floor coating company is just a CLICK or phone call away.