We service the following cities and towns: Hartville, Mogadore, Uniontown, Louisville, North Canton, Green, Alliance, Tallmadge, Rootstown, Canton, Kent, Brady Lake, Munroe Falls, Clinton, Fairlawn, East Canton, Ravenna, Sebring, Stow, Canal Fulton, Barberton, Cuyahoga Falls, Massillon, Jackson, Streetsboro, Minerva, Akron, Berlin Center, Hudson, Peninsula, Navarre, Bath, Salem, Sharon Center, Wadsworth, Aurora, Rittman, Twinsburg, Richfield, Mantua, Orrville, Macedonia, Kidron, Strasburg, Canfield, Hinckley, Chagrin Falls, Carrollton, Solon, Warren, Youngstown, Dover, Broadview Heights and Seville.
Expert Installation of Concrete Coatings
Interested in Our Services? Get a Free Quote Today!
View Our Epoxy-Polyurea-Polyaspartic Flooring Galleries
For more information on our epoxy-polyurea-polyaspartic floor coatings, or to schedule a free in-home estimate, give us a call or request a quote using the buttons below.
UGLY CONCRETE? FORTE GARAGE FLOOR COATING HAS THE SOLUTION!
As an authorized dealer of GarageFloorCoating.com and user of Eco-Corflex Industrial Polymers liquid coatings, Forte Garage Floor Coating offers the highest quality epoxy, polyurethane and polyurea-polyaspartic floor coating systems on the market. Our certified installers are backed by over 27 years of coating system installation experience; we have the expertise and professional equipment to install your flooring perfectly…the first time. We’re a family-owned and operated small business that takes nothing for granted. Preserving our reputation as a leader in the concrete floor coating industry is at the forefront of every decision we make. No short cuts…ever.
Harsh Conditions Require Durable Flooring
Concrete substrates, like garage floors, exterior patios, walkways, and exterior and interior commercial spaces, can be subject to incredibly harsh conditions. Extreme summer heat, UV exposure, freeze-and-thaw, staining by chemicals and automotive fluids, high foot and vehicular traffic, impacts, scratches and heavy loads.
For a floor coating to survive, durable industrial-grade flooring is essential…low quality DIY or home improvement store flooring kits and “1-day” installs just won’t do. Our epoxy, polyurethane, polyurea-polyaspartic products and floor coating systems meet the requirement by providing excellent flexural strength and superior impact, abrasion, moisture, chemical and stain resistance.
More Than Just Quality Products
But quality products aren’t the only requirement. Installers must be well versed in concrete repairs, concrete preparation, coating product knowledge, proper equipment and usage, health & safety, and of course, expert coating systems application.
These key steps will ensure your concrete floor coating is expertly applied:
- Proper job site evaluation
After our initial call, we’ll meet you at the agreed upon time to provide a face-to-face evaluation of your space. We’ll take exact measurements of the space to be coated and take multiple measurements of the concrete’s moisture (using a moisture meter). We’ll also assess UV exposure and concrete damage, like pitting, crazing, heaving, if any. We may take some photos as well. During this time, we’ll ask you to review our sample boards and choose a coating system that best fits your unique space and taste. At the end of this process, we’ll provide you with an honest and fair estimation of the work to be done.
- Proper concrete preparation (and professional equipment)
On the first day of installation, our trained and certified installers will arrive at your location, as scheduled, bringing our commercial-grade propane grinder, HEPA-filtered vacuums with dust collection systems, floor machines, and other pertinent equipment. (We invest in the best available equipment and maintain it). If your northeast Ohio flooring necessitates, we’ll repair any cracks, crazing or pitting using our Eco-Patch concrete patch system. We’ll then use our propane grinder, equipped with suitable diamond segments and dust mitigation system to prepare a perfect “profile”, enabling proper bonding of the subsequent primer coat. Our intent during this step is to create a perfect concrete canvas before initiating application of our moisture-mitigating primer.
- Application of Industrial-Grade Coatings
Not all coating systems are created equal. The quality of the coating materials and the application process itself determine the quality of your installed flooring. With Forte Garage Floor Coating, your coating system starts with the application of an extremely thick, 100%-solids moisture-mitigating primer coat (twice the thickness of a typical application). And our primer is not a polyurea or polyaspartic…neither of which is meant to go “direct-to-concrete” (they tend to delaminate under high hydrostatic conditions). We simply don’t play roulette with your coating installation like “1-day” installers. Our thick primer allows us to warrant our full-chip coatings without exclusions for “moisture-related issues”.
What differentiates Us from Them?
Three things differentiate our coatings from our “1-day” competitors:
- Our Primer Coat: We typically install our coatings in 2 days, not 1, because we never apply a polyurea-polyaspartic direct-to-concrete. These products are excellent topcoats but aren’t acceptable primers. Instead, we apply a moisture-mitigating (slower-curing) 100%-solids epoxy primer coat.
- Our Chips: We offer more than just thermoplastic (polyvinyl acetate or PVA) chip systems. We have several lines of proprietary mica-stone infused chip blends (Earth Effects, Bagari SE and Vintage Mica)…that no other installer offers.
- Our Clear Polyaspartic Topcoats: We apply two separate topcoats (…not one) of our clear 100%-solids polyaspartic. This liquid coating is industrial-grade, so we fully warrant against staining from hot-tire transfer (“plasticizer migration”) in our garage installation. We’ll never tell you to use “vehicle pads” or suggest other silly warranty exclusions (customary with many 1-day coating systems).
Why Coat Your Concrete Floor?
Here are some great reasons:
- Protection – Your home is likely your biggest investment, protect it! Left untreated, concrete will deteriorate over time. Spalling, pitting, staining and efflorescence all become problems at some point. Our floor coatings will protect your concrete floor against the elements, normal wear and tear, and the nasty effects from road salt.
- Maintainability – Bare concrete produces dust and is difficult to clean. During routine use, dust can become airborne which is both annoying and unhealthy. Our floors seal out the dust and provide an impermeable surface that cleans up easily. Simply clean with Wash & Wax and water as needed.
- Aesthetics – Older concrete floors become less and less attractive over time. Dark and dingy concrete is not welcoming; our floor coatings make your garage or basement floor an extension of your home that welcomes you into the space.
- Enhanced Property Value – The garage is America’s new front door and first impressions count. Your basement will also benefit by having a low maintenance, beautifully finished appearance that’s virtually immune to water-related issues. Improving these areas expands your living space and increases property value.
- Safeguarding – Slipping on a garage floor can be a significant risk. Our garage floors incorporate an anti-slip media into the top coat that helps to reduce the risk of falls. And that musty odor in your basement? It’s likely caused by moisture-vapor transmission via your concrete floor, a significant contributor to indoor air quality issues. Our basement floor coatings seal the concrete slab, locking out moisture.
We’ll Handle it All
Just choose your preferred coating system and color…and we’ll handle the rest. We’re committed to customer satisfaction and the highest quality service possible. Beginning with the design and throughout installation, we guarantee a worry-free process. All you need to do is enjoy your newly transformed concrete floor. Contact Forte Garage Floor Coating today for your free, no-obligation quote.
Your best. local epoxy, polyurea-polyaspartic floor coating company is just a CLICK or phone call away.